The Squeezy Problem

3rd in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

Fffffsh! The wizard’s rocketing cable car came to a stop. “Here we are.” said dad. Dad, Mum, and Tom are wizards who were really skillful. Tom was eager to explore the Wizard Obstacle Course 2000. Above a rocky tunnel was a sign which can only be seen on the most splendid evening that said: “Wizards Welcome!” Under it was a dense forest of spikey trees, and yes, you are right, that is the muggle world.
Dad and mum wore aqua jeans, blue tops, and white T-shirts. Their smiles were beautiful, and they had a faraway look on their faces. Tom was an 11-years old boy. His eyes were as green as the olive tree. His spiky sandpaper-like hair looked awfully stylish. His smile stretched across his rosy cheeks.
Vrrrrr! The cable car slid inside the SQUISHED tunnel. Suddenly, a genie with a golden headband appeared out of nowhere. It said: “Fix the gem to pass.” After they found it on the rocky wall, they straight away used duct tape found in their Infinity magic bag, but it just peeled off. They used a hot glue gun which also came from their magic bag, trying all they could do to fix it. However, a big wave washed it right off.
Hope seems would never be refilled again. However, two hours later of thinking, Tom came up with an excellent plan. After they knew it, they started to work. Cha-Grab! Tom pulled out the gem bits. Then, each person took a bit and put them all together. They waved their wands in a “P” shape and yelled “Expecto Patronum” almost at the same time. Suddenly, blue rays of light shone away, and they found the gem was all fixed! They hurried inside the cable car and Vroom! They finally made it to the magic world!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!