Zack And The Dark Ora

“Where is Zack?” Leo told the king that he was at Great Falls, training fiercely. “Take me to him!” the king demanded. Approaching Zack, the king told him that there was a suspicious, dark aura from the east; and they needed someone to investigate it. Zack proudly agreed to solve the mystery. The next day, Zack prepared for the long and difficult journey, ensuring he packed his legendary Excalibur sword, which had magical powers. Setting off on foot at the break-of-dawn, Zack walked solo, wondering what the dark aura could be.
After three painful days and two unbearable nights, Zack reached the east-side of the kingdom. Through the forest and fog of the late evening, Zack could see a massive castle. Walking closer, the dark aura appeared to be coming from the top of the ominous structure. Without wasting a moment, Zack bravely threw open the doors to find a horrifying sight. Hovering before him were ten over-sized and fierce beasts of a ghostly appearance. Quickly, Zack flew into action with his axe and shield, fighting each of the demonic souls to their decimation. Zack knew they had to be guarding something powerful. Just when Zack thought the battle was over, another ten monstrous brutes approached from the darkness. Again, Zack battled fiercely with his now blunt axe and cracked shield, until he successfully conquered them. Exhausted, Zack was victorious.
A flicker of light suddenly caught Zack’s eyes at the top of the stone stairs. Not knowing what it was, Zack rushed to see where it was coming from. At the top, Zack could feel immense heat, which appeared to be coming from behind a steel door. Without hesitating, Zack kicked the door open. Falling off its hinges, the door landed at the feet of the Dark Lord. Zack couldn’t believe his eyes, standing before him was a tall and tenebrous demon, armoured with a sword of flames. Zack had heard of the legends told about the Dark Lord, but he did not tremble with fear. Instead, Zack armed himself ready for a fight. He knew it was up to him to defeat the Dark Lord before he summoned more monstrous creatures that would take over the entire kingdom. Swiftly, Zack reached for his axe and swung at the Dark Lord. CRACK! In one quick movement, the powerful Dark Lord had broken Zack’s arm. Falling to his knees, Zack knew what he had to do before the Dark Lord finished him off with one deadly swipe of his blazing blade. Zack seized his mighty Excalibur sword from his gilded scabbard and pierced it through the Dark Lord’s magma-filled chest. With a mighty scream, the Dark Lord was vanquished, along with the dark aura.
Returning to the Kingdom, Zack was praised by the King and his people for terminating the dark aura and saving them from the control of the Dark Lord. Zack’s gallant efforts were rewarded with the King renouncing himself from the throne, declaring Zack the rightful King.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!