Nadine Wurramara

I was going down the river with my sister and my sons we have a fun time and we was getting fish and my sister was happy and my 2 boy was having fun time down the river to come back with fish for my family.
Me and my sister and our son and we was so happy when my sister catch a fish and we was feeling happy but I was so, so funny when my sister catch a fish because I was feeling happy cos I was doing food for my family.
I was my lucky time for my sister to catch a big fish and I was happy for my sister with my 2 son was happy to because my sister, and my 2 son was like happy for that fish and my familys said wow you was lucky but I put beef in my hook and my sister was happy to.
This was Saturday time at the river with my sister and I was so lucky when the fish pull my line I pull and pull and when the fish was our dinner with my sister was so happy like me to was happy and my son was saying my mum going to catch a fish and catch one to it was so, so hmm happy but I said to my sons pull and pull and we was happy and me to.
My story happen at the river and I was saying I want to go to river and I said to my sister I want to go down the river and I me said to me sister like if we go down the river for catch a fish so we can eat for a dinner night we can eat so it can be so good and it was like good food and I said to my sister happen?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!