The Animals Got Their Gems

Finalist in the 'Unleashed 2022' competition

The animals hid for cover, because there was a big storm. Lightning was coming down and could injure them. They had to run as fast as they could to get into their cave! Tiger got ready to pounce in case Crocodile came out of the big river. Bear, Tiger, Elephant and Parrot waited for Crocodile to come out. Crocodile crawled out of the river with a loud snap! He wanted to guard his special gold, silver, bronze and ruby gems. He smacked Tiger in the leg with his tail. Tiger rushed at Crocodile and Crocodile ran back into the river. Then the rain stopped.
Tiger found a small branch for Bear and Elephant to cross the river with him to the other side. Parrot could fly. Parrot flew through the rainforest and saw a special entry that Crocodile had made to hide the gems. Then the big crocodile guard came out! Parrot swooped up the hole and Big Crocodile ran so, so fast after her and she just got out in time! Tiger, Elephant and Bear came across the small branch halfway across the river. Crocodile came up with a big splash and he hurt Elephant with his big tail. Elephant jumped into the river and blew away Crocodile with his trunk! Then he raced off to the other animals.
The humans got their big excavator out and they dug up the gems. Elephant got the gems out of the bucket of the excavator with his big trunk! They put the ruby gems, silver, bronze and gold in a special underground tunnel because they wanted to keep it safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!