Natalie And The Sloth

Splash! Splash! Natalie was trudging through puddles of water. She had just received a message that her twin sister was alive! Natalie had never been so excited! As she made her way into a rainforest, she saw a wounded sloth. Blood was gushing out of its right leg and Natalie was horrified. She desperately dug through her bag trying to find the first aid kit. After a short while, Natalie finally found the first aid kit and quickly wrapped bandages around the sloth’s injured leg. “Who could have done this?” Thought Natalie looking around her. She saw a trail of what looked like a snake’s trail. “Aha!” Thought Natalie triumphantly. She unwrapped the bandages on the sloth’s leg and poured snake venom antidote and quickly wrapped the bandages back on firmly. Natalie decide to set of again and said farewell to the sloth. As she made her way through the rainforest she heard a sound. Then she saw the sloth she had just saved. The sloth had decided to follow her on her adventure. Together they traveled to the end of the rainforest. At the end of the rainforest there was a portal with a purple swirl. Natalie had this feeling that it was calling to her, so Natalie and Fuzzy (the sloth) dived through the portal. They were standing on the moon and she realised this was probably where her sister lived. She ran to find her long lost sister and they had a happy reunion. Her sister, Abigail, told her that her real mom was the moon queen and that she was a moon princess. Natalie was immediately surprised by that news. The twins went to see their mom and their mom was surprised that her long lost daughter had finally returned, but the sisters saw sorry in her eyes. Natalie and Abigail decided to ask about that later and they both found out that they shared the same passion for wildlife! They decided to travel around the moon to find and help endangered species of moon wildlife. They told their mom, but again they saw worry in her eyes. “What is she worried about?” Thought Natalie and Abigail.
-To be continued-

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!