Xmen Vs Avengers

Okay here is the bottom line. Two year ago the conflict between star wars and avengers, the avengers won and they now have a new opponent. The Xmen. The Xmen have stepped up and before the Xmen got to the avengers the Xmen were battling the a giant monstrosity type beast in space. Okay, now back to the battle. Before it happened when falcon was looking out the window the battle was when they fought star wars and that is when a gateway opened up from another dimension the X Men stepped out of the portal and that is when falcon said “Cap, you might want to have a look at this.” And before the battle started the avengers suited up for battle and that is when the avengers were ready to start the battle and that happened and now the battle started. At the battle it struck hard with the X men and so the battle went on and on but all the heroes fought hard and using the best of their abilities to beat their enemy but the battle went on a lot longer then the avengers anticipated the battle would be. But the Xmen put up a lot longer then they thought and just before the Xmen thought they were about to win the battle when the guy from the cave in ironman 1 came and throws a device that opened a portal and sucked the Xmen into the portal. When the Xmen arrived at another dimension and in the other dimension and in that dimension the avengers are their but it wasn't the real avengers but that dimension of avengers has white eyes so the Xmen knew something was wrong but in the dimension that the real avengers are in they are acshowuley still battling the Xmen and do you want to know how the avengers are battling still the Xmen that is because it is an illusion and that is why the Avengers are still battling and now captain marvle is charging a energy blast and now the energy is full power and she is ready to fire and she does blast and now the Xmen are all destroyed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!