Jack And The Dragon

Whoah! A creature zoomed past. It had big wings and a tail. It was green with black dots. It was a dragon!
Jack pinched himself to see if he was dreaming or not – and he was not!
Jack yelled “RUN!”
But the dragon turned and said, “Run from what?”
“You!” screamed Jack.
Then the dragon started to cry. “Everybody thinks I’m going to eat them, when I just want someone to play and with.”
Jack simply said “I’m sorry. You can play with me.”
And so they went to the woods and played I Spy and then went off exploring the forest.
After a while Jack asked the dragon if he knew where he was going and the dragon stopped cold. “I thought you knew where you were going, I followed you” said the dragon.
Jack had an idea. “What if I ride on your back and you fly over the forest so we can find my village and get a good night’s sleep.”
A little later they found Jack’s village and went to sleep.
To this day you still see the two friends together.
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!