The Incredible Bunny

It was a beautiful day, but I was bored out of my brain. I went outside and it was boiling hot so I sat on the grass for a rest and there was a noise nearby. I looked behind me and there was a bunny. I was so shocked I ran inside and said to mum, “Can I take a picture with it?” Mum said, “Yes.” So I ran outside and at the same time there was a BANG. The earth rattled and I fell to the ground. The cute bunny was gone! I thought it went behind a tree and must have been what made the loud sound. So I went and had a look …
I went behind the tree and there was a portal. So I went right up to it and nervously stepped through. Inside was a magical land and there were a lot of bunnies running around. But there was a problem, you are only allowed to visit each day for an hour. So I had to hurry or I would be stuck there forever! I wanted a photo with all of them. There was sweat dripping down my face because I didn't want to get stuck there and I didn't want my family to think I ran away. So I quickly went to the one I liked the most, but it ran away without me taking my photo.
There was a lot of noise and the Boss Bunny started chasing me all around the place. It kept crashing into everything, that rabbit did not look cute at all. I was scared and I was running out of time. I only had 10 more minutes. I ran away from the bunny as fast as I could and quickly took a photo. The big bunny was catching up to me so I ran faster, but I had the cute bunny from the photo still in my hand. So when I tried to go through the portal I couldn't. I was so scared and the Boss Bunny was right there and about to stomp on me.
I was scared and there was even more sweat dripping down my face now. I was about to have the worst day ever. I kept trying to go through the portal but it didn't work so I was doomed. I was screaming so loud that my parents heard me. Thank goodness they found me and reached inside the portal, grabbed my arm and pulled me out. Thankfully I got through safely!
I blocked all of the ways to go through the portal so I will never go in there again. It was hectic. But luckily I have a bunny for a pet now because I had it in my other hand while my parents were pulling me out. Now I will never be bored again!
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!