The Talking Christmas Tree

One day Tess was with her father at the Christmas tree facility. Tess and her father were looking for the perfect one. Then Tess heard something. She walked over to explore the sound, suddenly she heard her father looking for her. Tess had to ignore her father. Then Tess heard it again, but this time Tess heard it more clearly. It was the voice! She followed it, but suddenly it stopped. She turned around and saw it, the most beautiful Christmas tree she ever saw! Then suddenly it said “hello Tess am Christmas tree”. Tess said “how do you know my name?”.
“You see, I am very wise and old. Tess giggled. “Do you want to be my Christmas tree?”. The tree said “of course”.
So Tess got her father to cut it down. Some people helped put it on the car. They put it in the living room to decorate it, when it was finished it looked amazing. At the end of Christmas Tess said to the Christmas tree “goodbye Christmas tree”. The tree replied “ see you next year Tess”. The next Christmas Tess got Christmas tree out, but this time it didn’t look beautiful as it was before. This time Christmas tree was rotting! The Christmas tree said “don’t worry, this is normal for me it’s my life cycle. I am sorry Tess, but you have to pick someone different”.
Tess was crying, but Tess had to go back to the Christmas tree facility.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!