It Is Not Okay To Be Mean (a Poem On Bullying)

A new girl walking into a class, in the late morning time.
At recess, she loves drinking juicy lemon lime.
Four other kids coming around.
Four other kids talking her down.
One kid exclaimed, “Oh this is that new girl, but wait I just remember that you were late.”
The kids started teasing, and called her a loser, she then, felt no cooler.
She walked away, sat at another place.
Tried to feel better with some solace.
The next day, the four kids came again. They said more mean words that gave her pain.
The girl was sad and the place was unknown, she asked the kids to leave her alone.
She was taught at home, by her elder brother Rome.
Informing some adult was the first step forward. Letting adults know that she was tortured.
She waited no more, and told Mr. Shore, a teacher who takes school tour.
She felt relaxed and did the right thing .Getting adults involved is an appropriate thing.
My dear friends, Bully is a coward, when you stand up, they will be overpowered.
Bully is doing it for fun, unaware of the damage this has done!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!