Monkey King V.s Pikachu!

Excellence Award in the 'Summertime Fun ONLINE' competition

Bonk! Shatter! Crash! The Monkey king and Pikachu were doing some really intense training. The next day would be their big battle at the Pummelo stadium. Whoever won would get permission to upgrade or evolve immediately. The next hour, they had just been informed that the battle was moved to today...

Pikachu was an electric-type. He had the glitteriest yellow anybody had ever seen. His scarlet cheeks were small and stretchy so he could generate up to two houses! His weapon for the big battle was the electrolaser 2000. When it bonded with organic matter, morph into complex organisms, and is mixed with fresh magma, it could make an electric bomb as powerful as 9 trillion G-max chi strikes. (That happened!!!) The monkey king was a very powerful monkey. He had yellow ochre fur. He was good to go so he was as speedy as a bullet train. His weapon was an UPGRADED form of his legendary red & yellow pole. It could send messages to his golden headband, swirl itself around and come back as more legendary power.

The rivals climbed into their teleporters and teleported to the Pummelo stadium. They climbed onto the sparkling sapphire platforms and rode them to the battlefield. An enormous image appeared, 3, 2, 1, begin. Pikachu’s electrolaser zapped the monkey king’s stomach, which sent him flying. But suddenly, Crash! A gigantic turbo-toilet 2000 crashed through the ceiling with a massive THUMP! It started shooting lots of slimy green goo at the two rivals. They dodged them, but 10 little turbo toilets emerged out of nowhere and well, they started shooting too!

Amazingly, just then the monkey king and Pikachu nodded to each other. As Pikachu dug and slurped some magma, the Monkey king’s pole transformed. But the bad thing was it needed 20 minutes to be ready and KA-BOOM! They kept swatting toilets away. After the toilets were weakened, the Monkey king prodded the toilets with his energy pole repeating 4 movements. Finally, they got the toilets to a big hospital and went off again.

Overall, they went back to the stadium. Suddenly, blam, blam! The Monkey king had a cooler outfit, and now there was no more Pikachu, there was an evolved Raichu instead!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!