The Dark Turn

BOOM CRASH BAM! One early morning there was a big family. There were twelve lovely kids and two parents but one rainy day one kid took a dark turn.
Her name was Mary. One day she took one step outside and then collapsed. When she woke up, she felt different and from that day she has only been wearing black and white clothes. A few days later her mum and dad got a bit concerned so mum took her to therapy. The doctor said there was something wrong with her and that was the last time she was nice.
One windy night she stayed up till everyone was in bed and put gasoline all over the wooden brown floor and lit a match and put it on the floor. CRACKLE CRAKLE CRACKLE the whole floor was on fire and she was standing right in the middle smiling with joy. She was even happier when she heard all of the loud screams from the bedrooms. Everyone got their special clothes and toys and ran for their lives. All you could here was “RUN, AHHH,” SSS. Some people were so scared that they collapsed to the floor in seconds!
The next morning everyone was at a campfire. The family were still terrified from the crazy fire but everyone had a question in their mind ‘Where was Mary?’ Suddenly POOF Mary was there. “You thought that’s all I am going to do then…NO I am coming back soon devils” Mary whispered. Everyone has been really scared from then on because they don’t know when she is coming again. Six months later she appeared again. While everyone was sleeping. “I control everything and you can’t stop me while you’re in the world, say goodbye because the next thing I am going to do is not good”…POOF.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!