Murder In The Dark

Murder in the dark

My name is Alexia kariotis from Sector ZEN4D traffic control and this was my story. Once it was job selection day and I was nervous because I desired being an alien explorer and that was a rare job that not many people could obtain. When I arrived at the robot personality testing sector, I was shivering. Not just because I was nervous, but because it was quite a frosty morning. Suddenly. I heard the ear-piercing speaker announce the lucky person whose personality matches exactly with being an alien explorer. "Well done, Zoriah you got the job! Lots of people granted with frustration, including me. The rest of you are traffic control. Traffic control! This is a disaster. That night I drove home as fast as sound, letting out all my anger. “How could Zoriah get the job and not me"? "This was so unfair". As I was entering my house, a shrill cry echoed in the cold mist. When I turned around, icy fingers gripped my arm. Who's there? I cried. Hello Alexia, Zoriyah whispered. Zoriyah, what are you doing here? I stole your identity you were supposed to be the alien explorer, but now only one can live. No, you don't have to do this I negotiated. And those were my last words before Zoriah picked up her knife and slayed me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!