SPACE

Once upon a time, there were two astronauts their names were Ruby and Michael. They both were preparing to go on a rocket to see the moon. "Ruby, are you exited to see the moon?" asked Michael, "I am so exited to go to the moon, I wonder if there will be aliens?" Ruby replied. "I'm not sure if there will be aliens as we both haven't travelled to the moon before". "Ruby, Michael it is time to get on the rocket that is leaving for the moon" The scientist said. "5..., 4..., 3..., 2..., 1... BLAST OFF!" "BOOM!" went the rocket. "Look, the Moon" Pointed Michael "ALIENS!" squealed Ruby. They both got off the rocket and went closer to the Aliens, they shook hands and introduced themselves. "We have to go now Aliens" Ruby said. She gave them a group hug and then both of them got on the rocket. When they came back home they both went to sleep as they were very tired.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!