The Big Trip

One Friday afternoon at 5, we had to leave Madagascar for the first ever time as a family. We were all so scared. We had to go on a ship all the way to Fiji. We saw a gigantic ship and got on it. At 2:32 AM while we were asleep the driver tied the ship to the ground and jumped out. In the morning we were stuck. We all screamed for help. But nobody came. We all felt miserable.


The next morning we saw our ship driver and scolded him. He untied the ship and started driving again. The next day he broke the fuel tank and said the ship broke down. He fibbed and said the fuel tanks wire broke and let the tank sink. He tried to show us evidence and we believed him. But now the ship was really broken. We didn't know which police to call so we ended up calling 000. The ship driver got banned from driving any vehicle, got fined for 3 million dollars and got jailed. We got another ship but that ship was a disaster too. When a wave came the fuel tank fell out. By the time we got a new fuel tank it was the 56th day! We decided to take a plane but in three hours the plane broke down and we had to stop at Perth Hospital.


We walked to Perth airport and took a plane from there but in forty-six mins the driver crashed on purpose. From then we had to declare war and that's what we did and the driver got fined. Then we took a 48 hour nap. The person at the desk announced that there was a plane coming in 1 hour and a half. We booked 3 tickets for the plane just in time. We got to go on a really cool plane! It's the newest and most silent plane in the world. But in 2 hours the alarm went off. So we had to go on a 33 year old plane. There were no TV`s and the only food they gave us was a tiny piece of carrot. “WHAT” I screamed. We got kicked out of the plane. I took all of our bathers and surfboards and said “Let's surf all the way to Fiji! Now we were all set and safe from anything bad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!