Mother Rainbow (A Story About A Rainbow)

Once upon a time, there was a rainbow. She shone brighter than ever. And when she shone the brightest, it would bring happiness to everyone!
But someone was jealous of her. So, when he was around, she tried to hide. But it was no use and whenever he saw her, he stole some of her colour. Until she faded away every day until she had no colour left. People had to get happy on their own. And it was very hard.
As the days passed, the jealous person died. And the new rainbows were born! But before they were born there was another jealous person, so the baby rainbows were very wary and hidey. And they could hide very well because they were so small. But since there are so many baby rainbows, one baby rainbow is sticking out from behind the big cloud. So, they shuffled the other way so that the jealous person could not see them.
But in relief, the jealous person went away! But that very second the cloud disappeared. Suddenly, the jealous person turned his head, so the baby rainbow shook with fear. And they skidded to another cloud. So, they hid there, in tears. And they were worried that the jealous person knew where they were. But that very moment the mother of the baby rainbows was back! So, they found a forest and hid behind it. So, the jealous person could not see them.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!