The Country Side Girl

There two places you could possibly live in, the city or the countryside. There was a little girl named Lisa. She was in her early 1890s at about 5 years old. Lisa lived wither her father on the hills in the middle of the countryside. her father was 50 and started to walk on a cane. they both lived in a little hut. Lisa would ride one hour long to get to the city and buy supplies with the littles money charms possible. But she has never really been to the city before because she only shopped in a little corner of the whole thing. But a few days later, Lisa’s dad was on the old bashed up cell phone talking to somebody about the city. When night came, Lisa was dreaming about how the city really looked like. How there would be big statues, phones, big buildings, fancy hotels, and mansions, just so many things! But in the morning, she woke up to find all her luggage’s were packed and ready to move where? The CITY! As soon as Lisa got out of the car after the 2 hours’ drive, she could not believe it. Everything was so in place, fancy, amazingly big, and more! The new house was awesome, but what Lisa didn’t know was that she was going to school tomorrow! The next morning, as Lisa’s father was putting on her school bag, Lisa said, ‘I’m not ready’ ‘what?’ called her father. ‘whatever’ mumbled Lisa. When she arrived Lisa saw other kids, but they didn’t look friendly. Then it was time she presented about herself. She talked about how she was a country girl and would have a farm near her hut and would go to feed the cows and ride the horses, but everyone just laughed. So, Lisa ran and ran until she could find the apartment. Then a shock hit her bad. Her father looked as red as a bull, and she new why. Since they were now in the city, if Lisa did anything wrong to the beautiful new things in the house or anywhere else, father would rage. So, by knowing this, Lisa re-packed her luggage and headed outside to a free uber. Once she gets out of the city back to the middle of the countryside, she went to the orphanage and lived there until she turned 13. A women came to adopt Lisa, and to her shock, that women lived in the same hut her father and her were in!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!