The Castle

A castle is grey and some knights are wearing grey armour. We think that it's safe to say that one knight is not enough. So, the king has 5000 knights up in his castle. 5000 knights march up the passageway. Then when they got to the princess's room the princess was not there. And then they found two big claw marks in the princess's room. And then they saw two big foot tracks in the big grass up ahead. There was a cave and there were some scales lying down beside a dragon. There was the princess sleeping and then the dragon woke up to them and he had a name tag on him and it said ‘Shadow’. Then Shadow grabbed the princess while she was sleeping then the princess woke up and saw a dragon holding her. One hour later one knight walked into the cave and saw the princess. The knight holds onto the princess's arm but Shadow was holding onto the princess as well. Then the knight suddenly tugged really hard then Shadow lets go of the princess. The knight returns her to the king. The king is happy, the commander of the knights is happy and the dragons are mad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!