Missing Blue

Missing Blue

Hi I’m Silver and I want to tell you a story about Blue. Blue is my friend. She is a little blue bird but she can be a bit scared of stuff.

I woke up wanting to see Blue. I had a little stretch before I went to see her. As I walked out of my den the warm sun sone my fur. The birds started to tweet in their nest and I began to find blue. When I got to Blue’s home, I had a peek in side to see her but when I went to look Blue was gone! I started to panic because blue was now missing! I started to yell out “Blue, Blue where are you?” I started to search throw the forest. I search were Blue picks worms, I searched the hills, I searched Blues favourite place, I searched the river but no Blue could be found.

I asked Blues friends if they had seen her and one of Blues friends said they had seen her at a nearby nest. They told me where the nest was and I began to run towards the nest. I started to yell out “Blue, Blue where are you?” again. I heard a little tweet in a nest and when I went to look at it, I saw Blue I was SOOOO relieved to see her. She was holding a little straw basket in her beak with her sick grandma. She was giving some fruit to her. “Where were you?” I asked “I was picking fruit for my sick grandma” she replied “I thought you were missing” I said “why would I be missing?” said Blue “I don’t know?” I said “well once I’m done, we can play!” said Blue “yay” I yelled “shhh” said Blue “sorry” I replied.

And that’s my story. From Silver

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!