The Most Beautiful Place On Earth

The most beautiful place on earth is found on a little island.
Your legs start to ache as the hike to get there is painful.
Water break after water break, you feel like you're walking for an eternity, but then when you step onto the white, crispy sand that creeps in between your toes all the pain goes away.
Your feet burn as you walk to a place to lay your towels, as every spot is empty.
So peaceful.
As you look forward to see the crystal blue ocean, and watch tiny waves crashing on the shore.
There are rocks to your left and rocks to your right. Green bushes cover them, but there, there.
The left is always the best decision as you climb them and hide from your loved ones.
Your tummy rumbles and you know, it's time for your picnic.
Frozen juice boxes escape from eskies and vegemite sandwiches enter your belly.
This little bay is a place for families.
They play games and laugh together until your mouth hurts from smiling.
The view is just breathtaking, and is so appealing it makes you have chills running down your back.
Radical bay is where you grow up, and where your memories you make are held tight forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!