The Captured Robber

Zzz. Bang! “What was that?” Vinny went to check it out. “Hello?” Said Vinny. So Vinny grabbed a hammer. “What?” He saw the window was broken. “Some stuff was stolen! But how? I didn’t see anyone here?” So he grabbed the phone and called his friend's for some help. “Yes, yes?” Replied the four friend’s. “We’re on our way! “Thanks guys! Said Vinny. No worries! A few minutes later. His friend’s arrived at his house in shock. “What? Asked Jack. “This is crazy! Shouted Zan. “I don’t get it? Asked Zack. “Okay guys you might be interested to investigate but don’t be to excited! “How is this interesting!? Shouted Jack. “This is so CRAZY!!! “I’m calling the police right now! “Wait, Jack? Said Vinny. “We should first deal it out first then we should call the police after that burglar. Said Vinny. Good idea! Said Zack. “So we got to grab a hammer first, right? Said Zan. “Why do we first need a hamburger? Replied Jack. “No not a hamburger, a hammer! Said Zan. “Why not a hamburger? “We can throw it at the robber, right? Asked Jack. “Um, you don’t have to call it robber. “You can call it burglar. Said Vinny. “Well, okay I will call it from now on burglar. Said Jack. “I mean that hamburger plan does sound kind good! Said Vinny. “I’ll take that as a yes! Shouted Vinny. “Thanks, Vinny! Said Jack. “No worries! Said Vinny. So the four hero’s went to save the robbery crime. “So everyone know what the plan is? “Yes, “yes, “yes! “Than let’s go! So Jack grabbed a nerf gun and put a hamburger into it, than Zack grabbed a hammer. And Zan grabbed a nerf gun. And for last of all Vinny the captain of the four friend’s leader was getting ready to punch the the burglar. “In 3, 2, 1 fire! “Wait, the burglar isn’t here? “But I thought the burglar was supposed to be here? Said Jack. So the four hero’s drive the. “Wait then where is he supposed to be. “Wait, no BANG!!! “Ow, my head hearts! Said Zan. Zan, Jack and Zack got hurt but Vinny got more injured than the others since he was the driver. “Vinny are you okay? Said Zack. “I think so! Replied Vinny. “Hey, it’s you the burglar! Shouted Vinny. “Oh no! The burglar quick runs away but he trips over a bicycle and hurts himself a little bit. “Vinny grabs the nerf gun and aim it at the burglars face in anger. “Mum! “Vinny what happened? “I will explain later! “Are you fighting the bad guy!? Hey he stole our stuff! You young man need some explaining! Shouted the mum. BANG!!! “Vinny “Are you okay? “Yep I’m < ow >. Remember me the burglar? I’m the one who robbed your < PUNCH > then the police came and gave their stuff back. “Im proud of you guys for helping me beat that burglar up! “Thanks guys. “Nice punch!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!