The Day In A Gamer’s Life

4:56 am

Usually, any normal person would sleep till at least 7 a.m.
But, I am a Gamer and if there is one thing gamers do, it's sacrificing about 2-3 hours of shuteye to grind countless levels in a game of one’s choice.

6:09 am

Ok, so I died on the final boss level, and it’s only now that I decide to get attired and prepare for School.
One of the Unofficial laws of being a gamer is always doing the “Important stuff” after you have died or quit. Like, how when you say “coming” after your Mum or Dad calls you down, (or up if you prefer basement setup)
You mean “I will come once I have completed the quest, mission, game, tournament and or level,”
But yeah, I hopped in the shower, got dressed, Had some Gamer Loops (My usual choice for cereal) microwaved a leftover chilli dog for my lunch, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and packed my school bag.
I, also gave my Mum a kiss ( As she had just woken up,) grabed my brick shaped flip phone and walked on out of my house towards the hill that my school, “nirvena elementary school” resided on.

9:06 am

The Bell just rang a minute ago at 9:05, everyone is rushing to class. Phones are not allowed in class for the whole day so I will recap later, (Also, I am recording this in my notepad app,)

8:45 pm

So, I forgot to write in the note pad, (My mistake,)
Alot of things happend today, I had a huge assesment and I stood up and kind of humilitaed the bully in the canteen, Bad idea because, I got shoved in my locker (At least, I had put emergency snacks and a tiny tv in my locker, my school had quite a big budget for big lockers,) It was Really awkward when the principle found me after 2 and a half hours Speed watching, ”Game for the fame” while I was snacking on a glazed doughnut, (I, was up to the last season!)
But yeah, I’m going to Bed.

4:20 am

Well, I was just woken up by a noification on my PlayBox 6900, I must have passed out around 10:00 pm.
The notification says, “Vote James to win the summer online writing compitition,” Oh well, I’m properly going to sleep now!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!