Pimento The Pirate

Once upon a time there lived a pirate named Pimento. One day Pimento and his crew went sailing on their boat. Unfortunately, they crashed into some rocks and Pimento fell off. He floated in the sea for months. Finally, he landed on a tropical island. Sadly, he got nothing but torn clothes. Luckily there were coconuts and dead sea animals on the ground. He was hungry and tired. So, he cooked and ate some seafood. The next day he woke up after a long deep sleep and he decided to go for a walk. Then he saw some Albatross and crabs and came back with some fruits to eat. The next day, at once something went not normal. He looked around and heard a big sound. It was a HELICOPTER. It was so low and trying to catch him.
Pimento was so scared and ran to hide. Then he got an idea and made a bow and arrow quickly using both of his hands. Luckily, it was quick as he was ambidextrous. He shot in a perfect aim. That hit right onto the helicopter and it crashed into the ground. It wasn't over yet. He still had to fight with the pilot. He sling shot him and he sent him flying and he never came back.
Every morning he goes for food as he knew early bird catches the worm. Then he went and had a look at the smashed helicopter. He did not see anyone but he found some food cans in there. He picked them to make a meal for himself. He found some rice, beef, fish, prawn and crabs. "These will be perfect for my meal" he said with glee. So he went back to his little place and made a scrumptious meal. He ate it all up in seconds.
Another day, he had to go and find some materials to make a house as the heavy rain season started. Luckily, he found some banana leaves, bark, twigs and logs. "They are perfect. I can make a great house out of these" he exclaimed. He quickly pulled all his stuff back to his place and built his home. It took him all day to make it because of the pouring rain. It looked amazing! It even had a kitchen and a bed too.
Meanwhile his crew had been searching for him. Then they landed on the island that Pimento was on. They were surprised. When they saw him, they ran on to him and hugged themselves. They said "Captain, come with us, we will take you home.” He said "Okay. First, I will make some food for you.” He was so excited. After food they were sailing back a long way to reach home.
Finally, they came back home safely. Everything around home had been changed and the first one to jump and hug him was Teddy the dog. It missed him too much. It was a happy moment and the whole family happily lived together thereafter.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!