The Amazing Save

Crash! Bam! Zipzap the owl has crashed into the tree again. Zipzap was a baby tawny owl, yet he still needs to learn how to fly. Zipzap fell to the rocky ground. His mother said he was named Zipzap for a reason. “Yeah Mum”, said Zipzap, “I think I want to stop flying lessons for today”. “Well…”, started Mum. SCREECH! Oh no, Humans were coming. They had nothing to do but hide. They heard that the men wanted to cut down the oak tree. Oh no thought Zipzap and his mother. He whispered into his mother’s ear and told her his plan to save the oak. They split up and told all the owls they knew there plan to save the oak. On the day the men came to cut down the oak tree the owls hid in the trees and just as the men were about to cut down the old oak tree the owls swooped the men and made them running home crying MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next day when Zipzap went to flying school he told the whole class about the amazing save.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!