Old father bluff

I shall obliriate the world with a dragon's paw and seize the love of all
man kind.

I will steal earth's lurtering riches
and the yore of life, claiming for myself all existing zeniths.

Fear my sumptuousness and the name that follows; you are my subjects, the inventors of my golibly guard life.

I am a self-denaid element of purification in this era; take no notice of my deficient inclemency; it will safe you from grace.

Janus i call upon your omnipotence, clear the shamanistic path:
with the wings of a dodo i shall fly, and with the letargy of a clown i shall win because it is by taking that i live, and it is by recieving that i give spares among dispears.

here my rebellion, it is not an elegy: I can use you at my devise because that is the truth of life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!