Back street rapping championships

It's one Saturday morning when the sun was up and last night I had my boys sleep over cause today we was going to start our training for the "Back Street BreakDancing Championship" which was between my group the Region Champions verses the state champions.My group is called the trxtrs, and the group we're versing are called the break dancing Rambos. In my group, there is Halo the sweeper, Joe the hero, Sid the kid, and me, Slayer the Player.

Now, me and my boys have been at this for years, we've beaten some of the most skillful groups like the Possy's, Downtown boys, and the so called legendary Angel's from hell, but now, we're up to the big guns, the USA GUNNERS. They have never been beaten like us , but from what i;ve heard, I think our winning streak is over.

It's now noon, and my boys have been trying out some new moves down at the big dish. Sid the kid and Joe the hero are twins and are working out on their new move called the Trxtr twin double Shukalaka Mukanaka Thorpedo. That move is basically me and Joe the hero, flipping them up into the air and then them breakdancing Airborne then landing on their hands and doing a back flip kicking the opponent off the stage which hopefully won't start a fight. Joe's practicing his SUPA FLEX COMBO which even I believe is quite talented. The competition is tomorrow and we've only got a few minutes to work on our special which will remainec unnamed.
So that we did.

It was 8:30 in the morning and the competition starts in an hour. Everyone's still asleep and it bloody takes and hour to get to the dance floor. By the time I finally got the boys out of bed, it's 9 0'clock and they weren't even dressed yet so we just drove to the dance floor in our pygamas getting dressed on the way. By the time we got there, the breakdancing Rambos were already warmed up and we were about to be disqualified for chickening out. Lucky the car was a v6' and is on leaded petrol.

It was about 10 past 10, and we were finally warmed up. Now, only faite well decide who the true breakdancing champion well be. The siren goes off so,
"Let the Back Street BreakDancing Championship, BEGIN!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!