I cant belive it happend

It was a hot summer night and I was trying to get to sleep but I couldn't because we were going to the Motocross in the morning. I was so excited; it was the last Crusty Demons of the year. The next morning we were on our way to Brisbane Stadium.
We were on the freeway. And I saw this big round thing in the sky. I screamed out so loud!!!!! UhUhUhUh man I nearly had a heart attack, Dad pulled over and asked me "What was wrong?” "I just saw a UFO in the sky". But Dad was not worried about that "He smelt something bad like poo, it was me I pooed my pants. Do we have to go and get a new pair of jocks for you? Yes we do. When we got back on the road, Dad said that he wanted to go and have a look at the cricket before we go to the Motocross.
I didn't care because we were going to the Motocross. As soon as we got to the motocross we went and got the best seats in the house when it became time for the motorbikes and the men to come out. It was really cool; they were doing back flips and all sorts of tricks. Then all of the sudden the big Alien space ship came that I saw before and collected the men and the bikes. No one was moving and I said to my self that if no one will do anything then I must. "Here goes nothing, I jumped on to the ship, I was taken away by the Aliens.
It was so scary but it was my duty to save the men and their Motorbikes. BANG AHHHHH!!! Next thing I know there was a big cage on top of me. Bummer, the Aliens were taking me away but I could not get over how big their heads were like bigger than …… I don' know. The Aliens took me into this big hall with all my favorite sports people, they had these big things on their heads, they were really scary, but I have to do what I set out to do, that is save the Motorbike men. It will be hard but I will do it.... so here goes nothing.
I got out of the corner of my cage, then hid in the middle of the other cages and, then made the biggest sprint of my life. First I let out the cricketers then the football players and lastly the motorbike riders, then we all ran for our life's toward this little space ship and got all buckled up for the trip home. Look out the Aliens are coming for us.
5 4 3 BLAST OFF of you mean little planet. Wake up boys we are here, now who want a lift home? “Me” ok you all want a lift home. After dropping all the boys off I went home and got to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!