Hallow-scream

It was Halloween night and the moon was a glow, bats were flapping their wings, and I could hear the witches' screams. Do I dare go out at night, in the midst of all this fright?

So I creep outside in the foggy night, waiting to see what's in store for my life. Jack-o-lanterns glaring, waiting for souls, I go to a door and peek through the hole. I anxiously ring the doorbell, waiting to see if there would be any treats for me.

Low and behold something creaked, and I saw the inside and screamed, "Eek"! I ran back home half panting, half screaming. I then worke up in my bed, half weeping.

Was it all just a dream? Could it be? Then I peaked through my window and to my surprise, I saw a man-eating jack-o-lantern with my own eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!