I am not alone


Dear diary 1
Hi diary, it was really boring… I know ... school is really boring … without friends. Ah! It’s good news! I have a friend. It is a… GIRLS TOILET!!! I know it’s stupid and funny but I like it. It’s better than no friends. I can’t understand my class people. What they don’t like me? Am I ugly? Am I fat? Am I stupid? Am I… yes, I know, these are all true. I am ugly, fat and stupid but I really need friends.


Dear diary 2
Hello. How are you? I’m really sad. Today was worst day in my life. I was crying at school in this morning. Do you know why? Okay… I will tell you now. This morning when I was in the school, I was sat at my desk. My class people walked over to me, “Hey, what are you doing now? Where is your friend? Oh! Sorry YOU DON’T HAVE FRIENDS DO YOU? I’m really sorry” they said mockingly. I was really sad and angry. I ran to the toilet and started crying. I cried for half an hour. I need friends.


Dear diary 3
Hi diary. Today, my class got a new student. She is from Brisbane and really pretty. Everyone wants to be her friend. “Hi, my name is Linda. Nice to meet you” she said. Everyone walked to her and asked many questions. Everyone likes her. I also want to be her friend but it’s impossibly because everyone doesn’t like me and she will hate me as everyone.


Dear dairy 4
OH MY GOD! Do you know what happened to me today? Okay, I’ve got friend now! Do you remember the new student? She said, “Hi, what’s your name? I’m Linda. I want be your friend. You look sad.” I was surprised and everyone was surprised!!! The pretty new student wants to be my friend I am still happy and can’t believe it. I am not alone anymore. I have a friend. Today was a cool day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!