I can't believe it was him.

It was so cool I was at a Christmas party we started to watch repeats of the Olympic Games I was going For Lleyton Hewitt, he is so cute. Oh by the way my name is Victoria but you can call me Tory for short. When the tape finished we started to play some games. We played Helicopter it was fun but when it finished Natasha my best friend and I well we kind of dared each other to chase this really cute guy so we started to chase him, his name was Scott I didn’t see that he was caring a long rope I tripped over at the time I thought yes if I trip he would stop and help me up. But it didn’t turn out that way I fell on my right leg I broke the femur the strongest bone in your leg and in our body I was so embarrassed. Not only did he come over and ask if I was all right but I guess he got the impression that I wasn’t because I was screaming at the top of my lungs believe me it hurt, but my screaming at the top of my lungs like that everybody else saw. They called the ambulance because I couldn’t walk. I went to so many hospitals that I lost track of them all I now is that I went a couple of hospitals twice. I ended up at Westmead Children’s Hospital. I liked it there, some clowns came to visit on the first day. I was on so much painkillers I didn’t remember much because it puts you to sleep. I got a lot of visitors I said hi and everything but when Scott came in it was different. I stuttered a lot. He said sorry for tripping me over I said it was an accident and it was my fault. Then his mum and my mum said “lets go get a cupper” They left us alone so it was a bit more comforting without my mother around but it still felt a bit different. Anyway we talked but we didn’t do anything else. I found out what he was interested in like surfing. I said I like shopping and hanging with my friends, he only liked hanging with his friends. He left after two and a half hours. Two days later Natasha came in I told her everything what happened, our parents walked away because it was getting a bit personal, they went away quietly. Natasha said “You got a boyfriend” I guess I did but I wouldn’t tell my Mum that, but I am 16 you know. We talked for three hours non stop. For about four weeks I got quite a few visitors, most were friends but the one I remembered the most, was two and a half weeks after the accident. Natasha was there and guess who walked in… Lleyton Hewitt he put his arm around me. I’ll never forget that momement.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!