Wanna be a.........

One late night, I was in my room and I was dreaming that I was a really good football player. The next day it was my birthday, no one in my family new, we were poor as anything, we lived in a house nearthe sewage, so it would really stink. On that day I was walking around then I saw a really nice and long car, then I ran up to it and opened the door, then a man dragged me in, and he said" happy birthday!", then I replied how do you know me, look at me do you know who I am?I said to myself he lookes a little bit like me but I still don't know who you are, I am your father i finally found you my only child, where is your mum he said. I don't knoe you so let me go, because my mum told me not totalk to strangers So if you want to talk to my mum you would have to follow me. He came to my house and he said" where is your mum", I replied back that she is in the kitchen so he went in there and I followed him just in cass. Then they sat down and they were talking about how to be raising me, mean while I was outsidekicking the football then they decided to be together again but my deam really didn't come truebut I would always want to be thinking like that.
The End!



































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!