Nature's beauty

Listen.....what do you hear? Sounds.
Rustling of leaves.Wind softly blowing.A steady stream gurgling.Shhhh.....you're in a quiet place.Watching as a small squirrel scampers away with an acorn.There you feel a slight crisp breeze.You zip up your jacket to stay warm.Suddenly.....you're alert! What's that noise coming from a distance?Then you look.....A beautiful fawn who's eyes pierce straight through you,appears.Colors.Deep russet is her coat,while white spots decorate her posterior.You try to step forward to get a better look.....But the dry leaves under your feet crunch!Instantly the fawn bounds away into the underbrush.Slowly but surely, a sense of solitude and peace overtakes your inmost being.

Your eyes then rise to the west where you see a glorious sight.Sunset!Colors af all types fill your eye capacity and illuminate the evening sky.You're captured in this moment.Beauty expands in every direction.Slowly you turn to go back home,wishing you could stay here forever. As you are traveling back,your mind seems to wander to the feelings of emotion you've seen and felt in that place.Now you have a clear,crisp image of the awesomness and beauty of God.
Forever Remember.



























FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!