I finally saw him!

One day I was walking down the street with my father. We were going to get some ice cream From the ice creamery, I was going to get honeycomb crunch, which is my total favourite, well any way, I was walking and I heard this voice saying “Rachel’, Rachel” I turned to my dad and he said “what”, I responded “you called me didn’t you?” He said, “No,” so I didn’t think anything about it We kept walking about five minutes later I heard the same thing again “Rachel, Rachel “ I asked my dad “did you call me? “ he said “No” I said “that is very strange” but we kept on walking We got our Ice cream And went home again when were at home having our dinner I heard It again” Rachel, Rachel” this is getting very strange I thought but I kept on eating. After dinner I was getting ready for bed and I heard It again, “Rachel, Rachel!” I started getting into bed then the Lord started to talk to me, He told me not to worry about anything but I ignored him and thought nothing of it. The next day I had to go to school My first subject was PE. I had that for about half an hour and then I heard it again, “Rachel, Rachel!” This time I yelled out As loud as I could “WHAT!” everyone was staring at me, I was so embarrassed I was quiet for the rest of the day after school I heard it again ‘Rachel, Rachel” so I waited till I got home and asked my told my parents that I kept on hearing this voice that was saying “Rachel, Rachel “ they asked me to come to church on Sunday so I did and the preacher was talking about getting saved I was so inspiring to hear about it that I went up to the front during the last hymn and asked the Lord into my heart and my life was so much easier from that day on I prayed before every meal, I prayed when I got up on the morning and I prayed before I went to bed and I was so joyful then about three days later I got hit by a bus and went into a comer as soon as that happened I saw this white light that was so bright I thought I was dead and then I saw him Jesus O he was so great he asked me to come with him and but I did not because I had work to do still on earth So I went back to earth the doctors were trying to resuscitate me and then I woke up and said, “I finally saw him” that was such a special moment in my life .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!