I can't beleive it happened to me!!!!!




Hi my name is Daniel and I'm a basketball player. On Saturday night my team played a game of basketball. My number is 6 and that’s a professional basketball player’s number. His name is Martin Catalini and he played for the Adelaide Pura Milk 36ers.

If you were wondering about where I am I'm at the Barossa Valley Recreation Centre and we are playing Barossa Valley. When they scored a basket my team got the ball in quickly to me and I drove it at them. They got ready in defence but I just weaved though all of them and got a basket but someone pushed me and I hit the floor lying on my side.

I got two foul shots and I got them both. I couldn’t walk It hurt so much that I had to limp off the court. My dad asked me “Are you alright Daniel”? I replied “yeah”. Well I’m never going to get pushed over again because that hurt big time. OUCH!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!