Never noticed

All over again, it’s happening, I’m being pushed, shoved, pulled and who cares. Population zero, a big FAT zero. My teachers don’t care, my friends don’t care and most importantly neither does my parents, the ones who are supposed love me and stuff. Well that’s it I give up, I’m packing, leaving and NEVER coming back. I’ll catch the train in the morning, early morning so no one will hassle me. Who knows where I’ll end up just as long as I’m as far away from this small, stupid, stubborn town as possible. Hell, I’d rather be in China than here. There’s the guy who threatened my family with a rifle, the toxic friends who betray me non stop and most importantly my parents, I try to talk to them but they end up saying how stupid and dumb I am, I can’t take it, it’s either I leave , starve myself or the main one kill myself. I’ve felt like this since I was nine and now I’m thirteen and it’s clearer than ever. I have to do it I have to leave I’m not telling anyone, anyone except my Aunt Grace she understands everything and won’t tell a soul. But the rest of this town, I wonder if they’ll even notice I’m gone, probably not. Well off I go to sleep the last sleep of misery, tomorrow it’s a new beginning I’ll be able to live freely and happily with Aunt Grace until I get enough money and experience to live on my own.

*Next Morning*

It’s 5:30am, to early for both my parents. I Grab the train ticket from underneath my pillow, pick up my bags and off I go. Walking down to the station I am so happy, jumping and skipping around like there’s no tomorrow. But there is there is a tomorrow, it’s just a metaphor, seriously it is. Suddenly I get this weird feeling in my gut and well, yeah, I can’t explain it. BANG!!!!!! I’m dead I’m gone. There wasn’t a tomorrow, it wasn’t just a metaphor. Well at least it’s over and I don’t have to live my life and I didn’t have to kill myself, because Mother Nature, did it for me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!