Teacher for a day

If I was the teacher for the day I would make everyone do the work. Then I will just hop on the computer and play the Internet for 1 hour after that I would go out for a game. And play soccer. And then we will go to the computer lab and let everybody use the computer. And after that we would go back and do work and do maths after playtime I would make them do dear diary.
STORY
One day I wished that I would be the teacher for the day so then I woke up and packed up everything for school. Then when I arrived there was a message it said Bobby would be the teacher for the day I said “WhoooHoo Jackpot ”. Then I marked the roll and everyone had to finish of their work and I hoped on the computer to play and then my grade will go out for a game called soccer. After that we will go to the computer lab after playtime they would have silent reading and after that we would have performing arts. Let them do their performance while I am at my classroom and playing the computer for the whole time until they got back I was correcting their diaries. Some of them were good some of them were bad. That was on Monday the 20th of August 2005 then it was finally lunchtime. But we did not have assembly because Mr Crockford was away. Everyone was outside playing bat tennis, soccer, basketball, Kickball, and sitting around chatting I was starving so I went to the canteen and bought some food. After that I went back to class and I was talking to myself that this is the best day ever in history so then I went out to see if people are doing the right thing. Then the bell rang ding ding we went back in class I let everyone have free time going on the computer playing games, chatting, reading books, they only had 40minutes that time. Then when it was over I told everyone to get their bags and they went home at night I was thinking about it and went to sleep but the next day everything was back to normal accept JAY!!!!! Was the teacher.
! THE END !

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!