Teacher for a day

One day in October a boy named Jay was celebrating his birthday. He decided to go to school. When he got to school a surprise party surprised him. The party. The teacher then congratulated him and told him he could be teacher for the day. He was so shocked he was left speechless. But Jay soon got use to be teacher for a day. He changed all the rules. Rule no.1 he said that eating while doing work is allowed. Rule no.2 was there are no detention and no papers. But Jay was selfish he started to get greedy and didn’t let them go out to play; instead they had wet day timetables. He made the kids do all of his paper work for homework. When it was time to go home. The teacher (Jay) ordered them to stay, he called their parents and told them they are having a sleepover at the school, Jay was pleased. The kids thought it would be fun until they realised that Jay did not mean to play games with them but he wanted them to do his paperwork and tidy up his desk. But as they were cleaning up his desk, Super pie jumped through the window, and tried to save the kids, but Jay was to smart and got a knife and a fork and ate super pie. Giving him powers, Jay locked the kids up with girders, and he went off blowing up buildings and creating mass destruction. Nobody could stop him except one thing he hated the most, HOMEWORK!. When the day was over, the teacher (not Jay anymore) gave Jay a year worth of homework. Since Jay had the magic powers. He started to melt and melt until he was just a pile of clothes on the floor around heaps of the human wax, and out of the wax came SUPER PIE!. The evil was over good one bad…lost or had they. When Super pie got home he realised that evil has a lot more fun then good guys did. So Super pie went out to destroy the earth. Discovering evil he grew a lot bigger in size and strength and from raspberry he turned into BLACK CURRENT!.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!