Nature

Wind blowing through palm leaves is one of my favorite sounds.

Hiking, biking, their all some of my favorite hobbies.

Birds are magnificant, fish are strange. These are just some of the animals I like to watch on my hike.

Finding hidden animals is so exciting.

When you walk into the water, splashing agaist your legs, you feel the excitment of having a net in your hand.

Standing on top of an observaton tower, you can see all of animals below you like tiny ants.

Standing on the edge of a canyon, you can feel all of the excitment and your stomach feels jittery.

Going camping in the middle of a forest is my idea of fun.

Hearing birds sing, frogs croak, bee's buzz, are very enchanting sounds.

Whether hiking in nature, or in a park, I'll still love doing it.

Observing nature, I think is the best way to expirence it.













FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!