Random thoughts.

Talking on the phone, trying to watch the T.V- forgot the conversation.
Can't be bothered, to get a drink- So I make the milo in my mouth.
Starbust lollies, everywhere- All because i pulled to hard.
My hair is messy, can't find my brush- Put it up anyway.
Want a new cd, Dont have any money- So im stuck with my old songs.
Looking at my clock, waiting for my date- Time seems to be going longer.
Playing basketball, go for a shot, good defense- Get put to shame.
Watching my friend, with wet cheeks from tears- All because of one stupid boy.
One girl, who thinks she has everything- really has nothing at all.
Looking out my window watching my life pass me by!
Clear my mind, ontop of the sea- nothing but you and the waves.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!