Mary MacKillop

M Mary MacKillop was a very devoted Catholic.
A normal person would not be so willing to give everything she owned to the poor.
R Religion was the only thing that kept Mary going during her excommunication.
Y You would think that Mary was daughter to God because she was so spiritual.
M Mary’s devotion to the poor was constant.
A All of Mary’s work was an inspiration to us all.
C Can you think of a more spiritual person than Mary because I cannot.
K Kind, loving and gentle, these are all good qualities of Mary MacKillop.
I I believe Mary deserves sainthood because of all the good things that she has done.
L To be loving and caring was Mary’s motto.
L Living life with her strong beliefs.
O Our first Australian saint.
P People love Mary for all the good things she has done.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!