C.s.i. behind the scenes!

I don't want to hurt you Johnny, so give me the money. Cut! No, no,no, it's gotta have omph in it Samantha, or nobody will watch the show. You`re in London. That's why it's called C.S.I. London. So you need to act like you are in London. I'm sorry Shane, I'm just so used to being in Miami. Being in London is, well, weird! Do you want to keep this job or not Samantha, because as far as I'm concerned you don't! Now get you're but back on that bridge and do the scene again, with omph! Oh, by the way try and chase the man before you say you're line. Of course you're leadership, anything you say, Ya big ape! What was that Samantha? Nothing Shane! Good. Lights, camera, action! I don't want to hurt you Johnny, so give me the money! Cut! Did I just speak in Latin? Well... Don't answer that. The point is, that, that was so wrong. I said omph, not energy. That was stupid Samantha! Now listen, if you don't get this take right you will be fired. Understand? Yes Master! What was that Samantha? Nothing! Good. Lights, camera, action! I don't want to hurt you Johnny, so give me the money! Beatiful! Congratulations Samantha! Ya still got have ya job! No thanks to you, ya big ape! I heard that Samantha, so guess what, You're FIRED!!!! Me and my big mouth!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!