Pain

I hurt every night and day. I hurt every every second with you. I hust so i dont know what to do. I hurt so i only lay and cry. I hury so I'd wish you die. I hurt even when you speak because you only speak of a lie. Cant the hurt just cease? And we be a happy couple and live in peace. I love you but does love hurt? Well it's hurting me and i fell like dirt. Like my love is all walked on mis-used and abused.
You use the fact that my love will always be here. But one day my love will up and disppear. And it would be nothing left to say. You may see darkness but Ill have a brighter day. It would be your turn to fell the hurt and pain. Now ask your self does Love hurt? It may hurt you because Ill no longer be here with you. To be in your little sleezy games and all you do. Because true love hurt doesnt it?
NO! well I thought you knew!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!