Me

People think I'm quiet but they're really loud.
People think I'm a bookworm, but really they don't read.
I seem to play netball but I just like to have varitey in sport.
I seem to be smart but I would like to be a vet.
Some people think I'm gentle but I can get really mad.
Some people think I'm sleepy but I'm just bored.
Some people think I don't tavel but I just don't have the money.
I seem to like my cats but really they're too cute.
I seem to want my ear's periced but I to scared, I seem to not do my homework but really I get really busy.
I seem to like my dog but he's just an old dog.
I think I'm funny but laugher is the best medicine.
I seem to like board games but really I like doing things with my hands.
People think I don't study but really I can think the question in my mind.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!