Zack and his very bad hair day

Zack and his very bad hair day

Once upon a time there lived a strong man called Zack Armstrong. He won a lot of fitness competitions because he cheated.
One day at a competition one of the competitors named Will Bulky was fed up with Zack winning everything so he decided to play a trick on him.
Vin diesel was one of Will’s best mates and was very good at practical jokes, so that was why Vin got invited to help. Vin appeared with two bulging bags in his hands.
One of the bags looked like it was full of wires and batteries and the other bag looked like it had bottles with different powders and string. The two muscle men strode into the house. Will knew that Zack loved his PowerAde. Vin Diesel took out a small bottle labeled “Laxatives” and put a spoonful of it into an already opened bottle of PowerAde. Next they went into the bathroom and changed a couple of wires around in the heater system knowing what it was going to do to Zack when he goes to the bathroom and walks under the heater. The last thing they did was when Zack rushes to go to the toilet and opens the bathroom door the door Knob will fall off and break the Mirror so he can’t see himself, So they undid all the screws.
Zack arrived and of course he went straight to his opened PowerAde and drank two gulps, his face went bright pink and he ran for his life to the bathroom. As he pushed the door open the doorknob fell right off and hit the mirror, making it shatter to pieces. Zack heard it shatter but was in to much of a rush to think how it could of happened. After a while he came back out looking flustered, saw the mirror and ran outside. He couldn’t understand why the mirror was broken and he needed to go to the toilet, desperately.
He started jogging down the street, trying to calm himself. He ran past a group of people, one of them turned around, saw Zack and fainted. A man caught her in his arms, looked to see what she had looked at and started to yell frantically. Zack was totally shocked, he didn’t have a clue what was going on. He saw his reflection in a window and stared at horror at what was staring at him. Zack’s hair was standing straight up in thin air. Zack tried everything he could think of to try and put his hair down but nothing worked so he had to keep his hair as it was because no one else would help him to try fix. Will and Vin went back to there normal lives, not telling anyone what they had done. Zack quit being a muscle man and just lazed around in front of the T.V every day.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!