Elements

Flying free, free as a bird soaring in the deep blue of the sky. Passing clouds at speeds of great, feeling over welled with happiness, and life.
Galloping along the cool dry ground, looking to the skies for the desperate rain that is so desperately need, wishing praying that the skies would be so kind and let water falling to the ground.
Swimming deep in the oceans ground searching for shells of life, watching waiting on the edge of the highest cliff hearing in the distance the faint sound of the waves crashing beneath my feet.
Seeing, hearing, and feeling, that of the heat of the wild fire, that is destroying the animal’s home. The wind is fighting along with fire, destroying the earth, and wasting the water.
Everybody’s life, soul and spirit can be distorted by the Elements of life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!