Wolf

2nd in the 'Watch Out! 2000' competition

The wolf is a smoky grey or charcoal black.
He is the cold ruthless winter – harsh and unyielding.
He is the ocean – unpredictable, a predator’s paradise.
He is the core of a cyclone – has wreaked havoc and destroyed previously, is silent and calm ready to destroy again.
He is a dining table – custom design primarily to aid in the consumption of food.
The wolf is like fast food – his survival depends on his speed.
The wolf is a black berry bush – quickly dominates his area.
He is a haunting panpipes solo within the woods in which he rules.
He is a stealthy thief – goes in unnoticed, gets what he wants and leaves unnoticed.
He is a one size fits all glove – warm and adaptable.
He is a furtive mood within a young prowler.
The wolf is a silent hungry shadow.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!