Sammy, Charlie And The Elves.




Once upon a time, there lived 2 boys. One was named Sammy and the other was named Charlie. They were best friends and they looked very alike. Sammy always came to sleep over at Charlie’s house. They are both 10 years old. Now one day Sammy and Charlie walked down the road to the park and something very strange happened.

When they arrived at the park, they saw someone very small. At first they thought it was a midget, but when they came closer, something very strange happened. The midget asked them to follow him. Sammy and Charlie obediently followed, silently discussing what they thought might happen. Soon, they were at a strange looking cave. The midget went inside. At first, Sammy and Charlie were scared, but they were also very anxious about why the midget chose them out of everyone at the park. So they followed the midget inside.

They walked for about 100 metres before they realised that the midget wasn’t just any kind of midget, it was an elf. Deeper they walked inside the cave until finally, they saw another elf. This elf said “Choose one of these boxes. If you choose the right one, then you will live. If u choose the wrong one, you will be in our cave dungeons for the rest of your lives. Luckily, they both chose the one on the right which was the right one. Soon, they saw another elf. But this elf was a kind elf. He told them that everyone inside the cave was evil, so he helped Sammy and Charlie out of the cave. He told them if you ever see another midget (or elf) anywhere and it talks to you, then don’t follow it. But Sammy had a question. He said “But why out of everyone in the park did we get chosen?” The elf (whose name was Mike) said “Because you 2 are the people with the force and you never realised that. This means that you can automatically teleport anywhere. The other elves wanted the person with the force because the person can prevent elves from doing magic so they wanted to keep you in the cave forever because in prison, you can’t even teleport with the force.”

Then he finally showed them the way out and warned them again to not ever to listen to elves or midgets if they ask you to follow them.

And from that day on, Sammy and Charlie never listened to any strangers, not just elves. Mike taught them an important lesson that they will never forget.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!