Fallen Angel

Sarah and Luke where on their way to school when they came across a trail of white feathers on the footpath. They both decieded to follow the feathers.

Sooner or later they came across a sad and ingures girl dressed as an angel.

"Are you ok? You look ingured." Asked Sarah.
"Well, it's my wings it hurts so badly. Can you help? Answered the girl.
"What do yuo mean yuor wing hurts just take them off," said Luke.

"Take my wings off? Are you kidding? I am an angel. I can't take my wings off i was born with them," she replied and held her left wing.

Sarah and Luke looked at eachother.
"She's an angel, Luke." Said Sarah.

"I can't believe it," he replied in a whisper.

They both helped the angel up and helped make its wings feel better and when they did she toke off.that was the good news, but the bad news is Sarah and Luke better have a very good excuse for being late!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!