Falling Star Fantasy

I always wondered what it was like to catch a falling star. It's silly, but that's how it got started. That night, I went down to my backyard, and waited for it. Then, a zooming light was in the night sky, and I ran over to catch it. I did just in time! The star was in my hands, shining. The star was very warm and slowly I began to rise in the sky. I could see everyone's houses, and I sailed across the night. There were festivals, and people sleeping, or taking dogs out for a walk. All of a sudden, I began falling down, down to the hard earth, when everything became a blur. I woke up, hearing the steady tick-tock echo around the room. It was all a dream. I pulled the covers over my head and vowed never to go near a falling star again, because, who knows? Maybe dreams DO come true!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!