Kashawinki Island

Once upon a time far far away there was once a small island called Kashawinki. Kashawinki is found south of New Zealand. It was so small it's population is only 4!. The people's names are Kasaraki, Kashawonki, Kasanonni and Kazzato. One hot summer day they all decided to have a BBQ on the beach, so they all got there food and gear and headed to the beach they set up and then. Kashawonki looked in the distance and saw a pirate ship with the English flag on it. " OH NO THE ENGLISH" he yelled. They all jumped and saw it in the distance "AAAAGH" they screamed they all ran back to there houses and got there weapons. They all then got to the beach as quick as they could and there it was the English war ship was there on the shore. Then all 4 of em jumped up and pulled out there rocket launchers and BOOM BOOM BOOM. They were all dead in less then 10 seconds!. Then there stood captain pegleg as angry as a baby when someone stole there dummie. Then Kazzato said " ASTA LA VISTA BABY" and blew him away. Then Kasanonni said " AAAGH The Irish." then Kazzato swung around and then fired his rocket "just kidding" said Kassanonni then right before they could get to him BOOM he died. Then all 3 of them said " Lets Pretend this never happened" then they all ran away and lived happily ever after.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!